|When||Wednesday, 27 November 2013 to Saturday, 30 November 2013|
Fifty years after the opening of Vatican II, this conference seeks to promote a rediscovery of the Christian anthropology of Bernard Lonergan, professor in the Gregorian 1953-65, and author of Insight: A Study in human Understanding and Method in Theology.
The registration to the Conference is obligatory and must be carry out on Website by October 15, 2013.
- Lonergan’s Quest for a Hermeneutics of Authenticity
- Lonergan’s Gregorian Years: Deepening his Anthropology
Matthew Lamb; Respondent Rosanna Finamore
- Interpreting the Early Church Councils – With Oriental Christians
Massimo Pampaloni; Respondent Jeremy Wilkins
- Lonergan and Interreligious Dialogue
Neil Ormerod; Respondent Philipp Renczes
- Lonergan as Therapy for Confused Cultures
Michael Paul Gallagher; Respondent Joseph Ogbonnaya
- Understanding the Religious Other
- Social Science, and the Healing of History
- Lonergan and the University